Monday, December 1, 2008

Long Overdue Post!

Its been a while since i actually blogged. Yes! i know im on holiday and i should have time to spare to blog...but it seems that i am more busy compared to during exam period. So many things have been happening continously ever since exam ended. First the diwali function in uni, exam results, and then my much awaited holiday to australia. I have been looking forward to this holiday for so long (months).. my first stop on my aussie hol was ADELAIDE!.

The place i spent only 5 months but had the time of my life and met the nicest and amazing people..*smiles*. It was good to be back after exactly one year and eventhough it was only for one week. i wouldnt give it up for anything. Catching up with friends and just relaxing was just my cup of tea. Adelaide is pretty laid back, so all i did while i was there was sleep! *haha*..i couldnt believe it myself but i actually had really LONG hours of slumber sleep, then we went to the beach. The beautiful sight of the beach and its soft sand just made me feel so refreshing. it was so good to see clear blue sky. There was also shopping done! ..I am a girl after all and shopping is my second nature..*hehe*..i bought myself this purple bag i truly love! the clothes and accessories you find here are really nice and the price is reasonable if you dont convert that is.. I guess its not so bad since the currency has dropped.*yay!*..So overall adelaide was just heaps of fun and i really do miss it loads *sobs sobs*

After spending a week at adelaide, i took a flight to melbourne. The flight to melb was the most uncomfortable 50 minutes of my entire flying experience. This was due to the terrible weather..there was lots of turbulence., i was honestly scared so i just buried myself in my twilight book. Good thing i bought the book at Borders, adelaide..it is definately a good companion..haha. I have yet to watch the movie, and watching it is one of the few things im going to do as soon as i get back home...Besides being totally engrossed in my book, i actually sat next to an interesting australian guy. Im sure each and every one of us secretly wish that we sit next to an interesting, HOT guy when we travel..*haha*..well Brad (aussie guy) and i only started talking towards the end of the flight..it was short conversation nevertheless he was really nice enough to offer to send me to my sisters apartment in the city. However due to the airport being closed once we landed, and me getting stuck at the airport due to my luggage. i told him to go ahead without me. We did exchange numbers though and caught up later in melbourne city.


Its been 6 days since i've been here in melbourne. The weather could be better, seriously the weather has been very weird for Summer..even when i landed in adelaide..the first thing i asked my friend was "Am i in the right place??"..haha..it is suprisingly cold for summer. I dont mind the cold though..it drives the flies away!!! *HAHA*..the only thing i dislike about summer in australia, is the FLIES!!! its just everywhere! like the attack of the flies!! *haha*..anyways besides the shopping till im broke spree, my sister and i met up with family!! i have relatives in melbourne..so we went visiting on sunday. To our suprise, my favourite cousin bro's from london are down for holidays as well..So it is an awesome family reunion as well...*wohoo*. I am looking forward to the weekend, because we have heaps of stuff planned..*yippie*..thats about it so far about my vacation. 10 more days and i will be home ..*sigh*.there are advantages and disadvantages of coming home...hmm..but i dont want to think about it for now..its just all about my holiday now.

P.S : pictures will be uploaded when i get home!!

XOXO

No comments: